SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Slight Restructuring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the site has undergone a little restructuring tonight. To help bring things together and keep the conversation from being so far spread apart, I have chosen to remove and relocate some forums.

Here is a summary of the changes:

1. The School Discussions forum is now a sub-forum of SPD General
2. The nebulous Treating SPD forum has been removed, to be replaced by Occupational Therapy, which is the official treatment method for SPD.
3. The SPD Teens and SPD Adults forums have been deleted to make way for the new Sensational People forum. This is due to low traffic on these forums, and a desire to have all people with SPD on the same forum.
4. A new private forum has been opened, Local Support. That is for people looking for, well, local support, and will likely hold our User Map, once I can get it up and running.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here, or PM me. Never be afraid to offer me input Smile.
i like the changes d1G1t. Good work!
Nice changes! I think you're right, it'll help clear things up and consolidate. Smile It just keeps getting better and better!