SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Undiagnosed so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I am so far not diagnosed with SPD. My therapist and I agree that I may have it but need to get a referral from my doctor to see an OT Therapist. I am in the process of doing this so that I can come to terms with this disorder. Currently I have a lot on my plate dealing with Bipolar disorder, possible OCD Disorder and dealing with anxiety ALOT.....

I am glad that there is a place where I can talk about SPD to someone to gain more of an understanding and be able to possibly relate to others. I did find another place but it was for young adults and children so thank you for having this website/forum available......

I am pretty much an open book just for now I am uncertain what else to talk about so I will leave with what is spoken

Thank you
Wow, that sounds like quite the handful you've got to deal with there! I hope you are able to get the most out of this place (understanding, support, etc.) Welcome to the site. Smile