SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Turn down the smell please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am They.

I stumbled across spdlife.org in a search for what was going on with me. Problems I've had all my life have to have some explanation. Right? Doctors don't know what to do with me and society, well, I'm just "weird".

My sight and hearing are the worst, usually, and previous searches came up with hyperaccusis (sp?) Which didn't quite fit. Then I found information on SPD and there was an aha moment.

Well, I'm sure you have similar stories and I'm sure I'll tell more but for now I think that's about it. Any questions just ask.
(05-18-2014, 10:45 PM)They Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am They.

I stumbled across spdlife.org in a search for what was going on with me. Problems I've had all my life have to have some explanation. Right? Doctors don't know what to do with me and society, well, I'm just "weird".

My sight and hearing are the worst, usually, and previous searches came up with hyperaccusis (sp?) Which didn't quite fit. Then I found information on SPD and there was an aha moment.

Well, I'm sure you have similar stories and I'm sure I'll tell more but for now I think that's about it. Any questions just ask.

Hello,
Question why did you say turn down the smell please? Asking because my 8 year old all of a sudden can't stand to eat anything with vinegar in it right now.