SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone , this is reehan . I am professionally a programmer. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
Wish you a wonderful day to all other members in this site.
Hi there A. Adrien. Welcome to SPD International Smile.

I have to ask, as a formality, just what brings you to our site. This is a site for people who either suffer from Sensory Processing Disorder, have a child with SPD, or have some other connection to it. I appreciate your sharing some of your outside interests with us, which I always like to see, but I'm curious to see what brings you here.

What nation are you from, if you don't mind my asking. I can spot a non-native speaker pretty quickly. Your English isn't bad, but I'm interested in knowing. Perhaps I could help you in some way with that since I am a writing tutor. Smile

I'm also curious about the link in your signature. Is that your website there?
Anyhow, look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hello REEHAN, How are you? I am also new here,em B.com student.nice to meet you.
(10-22-2010, 03:50 AM)Vaughan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello REEHAN, How are you? I am also new here,em B.com student.nice to meet you.

Umm, hi Vaughan. Welcome to SPD International. Thanks for welcoming others, but it would be nice if you posted your own introduction thread in this forum. That way, we can get to know you a bit better and welcome you too. Remember to include what brings you here to an SPD community, as to what connection you have to this community. Thanks Smile.
/* Member banned for spamming, thread closed.

Vaughan, if you want to introduce yourself in your own thread, that would be wise.