SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Tinnitus anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering if tinnitus is a common issue. My levels vary. I was going to keep a log, but wouldn't know what to do with the information anyway.
It's a thing you could tell a doctor about if there are any changes in it; I told a doctor when my tinnitus changed, and I saw an ENT.

For most of my life I thought tinnitus was just something everyone had.
I have it, had my hearing checked out by an audiologist, and it's fine (my mum has hearing problems, so was worried with the tinnitus).
(06-13-2014, 06:30 AM)Speechless Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.
I was just wondering if tinnitus is a common issue. My levels vary. I was going to keep a log, but wouldn't know what to do with the information anyway.

yes, I have tinnitus constantly. wondering too if that is part of my issue with sounds that drive me insane. someone clanking a fork on a plate or bowl they are eating from, people who chew gum. horrible things. makes me want to strangle them. I thought it was just me. I'm glad to know I'm not alone, whatever the cause is.
Used to get that a lot, although it may have had more to do with my being chronically phlegmatic and getting lots of ear infections.