SPD Support Forum

Full Version: The Admin changes his username! :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick thread here that I have decided to change my username. I think D1G1T was getting to be a bit annoying for some to type, and since a lot of people just refer to me as 'Dan' anyway, I figured I might as well go ahead and actually call myself Dan.

You may still see me going by a couple other names on here, but it's usually just because I haven't updated or switched something. Some other names you may see me referred to as on here:

1) D1G1T, d1g1t, d1G1t or digit, just because of my previous username, is my avatar currently, and is what I once used in the chat room
2) grdtravis - much rarer, but it's my old Yahoo username, still in use.

I've decided to go with Dan because it is quicker to read and write and is short and simple. I decided I should move on such a short and common name quickly, before someone else grabs it. Just wanted to let you all know Smile.
hehe, i love how you change it right after i said i'd end up misspelling it often. XD It does make it a lot easier to write, that's for sure. :3
Tongue Too funny! It's all good, Dan. You're the only Daniel I know who's a Dan (and for some reason, I have a lot of Daniels in my life!), so it's great. And the 1's were sometimes not easy to reach. I know, I'm lazy. rofl
You realize that *I* am one of the ones that had issues typing D1G1T... right? LOL but it's good that you are Dan now, mostly because that's how I know you! So.... with so many usernames and avatars and chat names... how do you keep them straight? I have a hard time, and I only have three! Wink
Caryn
Oh this is lovely! I'm glad that it is now Dan! Big Grin
Thanks guys. I'm glad the response is uniformly positive here Smile.

I much prefer Dan, to be honest. A part of me is still responding to the word 'digit' when I hear it, but I much prefer an easy to use and remember username. I also was having a very hard time getting the 1s in there. I thought I would get used to it, but to no avail...

I have gone ahead and changed my username in the chat room to Dan as well, so I am no longer D1G1T there either. Now I just need to find a good replacement avatar Tongue.