SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I feel lost and very sad as my marriage is broken. My hubby can't take me anymore and we've been married 11 years and he has a lot of resentment towards me. We just found out our son has SPD and after all the research I've done, I am realizing that I have it too. I am trying to get the help I need but hard to find for adults. I was misdiagnosed as a kid in school and never got the correct treatment. I feel like I need him the most now and he is done. We are so distant and broken. Planning to split, so hard. Sorry for such negative post. We have 4 kids total and I want them in my life as that is all that is keeping me going right now.
Glad and grateful my son is getting correct treatment so he can have a better outcome.
Welcome to the site! I'm sorry to hear about all this. Sounds like a rough go at things. My parents also had 4 kids, and I often worried they might break up, especially with all the fighting that used to happen.

Know that this site is available for support though, whenever you may need it.
Thanks for posting and I hope you are able to get the help you need there. Smile