SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Headaches?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you guys generally deal with annoying headaches that spring up during the day? I don't know if they're a cause of any specific factor, because they happen sporadically. I've tried OTC painkillers but they dont help much anymore. x-x

Kinda at a loss for what to do other than try to nap, which gets hard to do in the middle of the day :/
I get both Headaches and Migraines. Sometimes triggered due to my Light Sensitivity, but usually triggered by air pressure changes outside my home.
I'd love to know what other people do, as well. Often, all I can get to work is massaging accupressure points and relaxing, but that doesn't always help. :/
Ibuprofin, lying down, fresh air, and no lights on help in combination to get rid of most of my migraines or headaches.

Some migraines are so horrific that I need to hide in a room where no light (not even moonlight) can get into.

If I catch the migraine or headache early the Ibuprofin, rest, and no lights will get rid of it in 15 minutes. If I let it develop it can take an hour to calm down. The extreme light sensitive migraines can only fixed by hiding and a lot of time (although usually less than 24 hours).

I have only had headaches that lasted multiple days and that was usually due to rapid weather changes and/or a cold.
does Tylenal migraine work at all? My fiancée gets awful migraines but he says that this stuff actually does help.
http://www.tylenol.ca/products/adult/hea...raine-pain