SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Parks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else like to go to the park to satisfy their seeking urges? x3 A park that's like 20 mins down the road is one of the best I've seen, it has a tire swing, a balance beam, and a bunch of other stuff that's really fun. Course I've got horrible balance so I almost fell off the balance beam, but the tire swing was amazing. <3

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/S...G_0384.jpg
Pic for y'all :3 My bf was swinging me and he took the pic too. x3

What else have you found parks helpful for? :3
I really love going to the park, too, but mostly because it's a relatively safe way to be out and about and not get too overwhelmed. Our park has great walking paths through the woods with frequent benches and sitting spaces, so it's a good way for me to get moving with places to rest. My son loves the swings, too. Tongue It's a great way for both of us to have fun.
Swings! How I love thee!

I am not as fond of slides unless I am climbing UP them.
I like to go down and up slides, but I only like the curvy ones really. The straight ones are kinda annoying. XD
I loove swings. <3 I love to get as high as I can until my butt lifts off the seat, then slow myself down a little and jump off. If I do it right, and if my body decides to like me, I can land on both feet and walk forward a bit from momentum- and hopefully not tumble over. Big Grin
Gosh, I'm not that coordinated. lol That, and I have trouble when my feet leave the ground. I just rock back and forth gently, but I do love it. Big Grin