SPD Support Forum

Full Version: New to SPD International Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am a mom of 3 boys, ages 12, 7, and 3. We adopted our two youngest boys. We just found out that our 3 year old has a Sensory Processing Disorder and the more we read and learn, we believe that our 7 year old son may have it as well. We are beginning with the program "How does your engine run" through OT right now with our 3 year old son, Lucas. If any of you have any advice, suggestions, or comments to learn more and better help our children, it would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.
(10-25-2010, 03:50 PM)loriann Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to this forum. I am a mom of 3 boys, ages 12, 7, and 3. We adopted our two youngest boys. We just found out that our 3 year old has a Sensory Processing Disorder and the more we read and learn, we believe that our 7 year old son may have it as well. We are beginning with the program "How does your engine run" through OT right now with our 3 year old son, Lucas. If any of you have any advice, suggestions, or comments to learn more and better help our children, it would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.
Hi there loriann, welcome to SPD International Big Grin.

It sounds like you've got quite the busy household there! I'm sorry to hear about the hard times you are going through, and I hope that this site can become a great source of support and understanding for you. I thank you so much for joining and taking a moment to introduce yourself.

Is there anything else you would like to mention here? Maybe something about what your interests are or if you have any specific questions you'd like to have answered perhaps?

I hope to see you posting around the forums; feel free to hop in Smile.