SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Hello, New here but not to spd.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[video=youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BRfpZD2ggx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]Hello, I'm AtomicPuppy. I've recently came across Spd while looking up tricks on helping social anxiety. Overall my whole life has been a battle with me being very uncomfortable and irritated by simple things like the tone or volume of people's voices, laughs, grunts, and especially yelling. My one of my siblings is autistic, so compared to his problems, mine were very not that important and just plain weird. My mom would pick on me for wearing sun glasses indoors, or feel very overwhelmed when she raises her voice to speak to me. Im always weird in social events or with too many people around me and listening to me, my voice is said to be very quiet when I feel like I sound loud enough, overall life has been a confusing mess. So when I read about SPD it touched me so deep I cry just from every moment I can remember. Glad this is a real thing and I'm not a monster, and even if its hard I want to adjust and learn more about this with you all.

btw this scene from man of steel is relatable [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRfpZD2ggx0]