SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Registration Temporarily Disabled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attention everyone.

We've come under a spamming attack of some sort, and I have had to disable site registration for the moment. We have had over 100 bogus accounts created within the last day, and I am working on resolving the issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconveniences or trouble this may cause.

I will keep people updated in this thread. Thanks,
-Dan
I have reopened registration (for now)!
I intend to make some updates to the forum software in the short future to help prevent future attacks of this nature.
As always, send me an email at webmaster@spdsupport.org if you are having trouble registering.
Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience everyone!
-Dan
Unfortunately, I have had to close registration again due to another wave of bad accounts last night. I will be working out a solution as soon as I can to keep this from happening.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. If you need support, feel free to email me at webmaster@spdsupport.org, and we can work out an alternative way to get you onto the site.
Thanks,
-Dan
I have just upgraded the forum software to the latest version around! I reopened registration last night.

If you are having any issues with registration or anything else on the site (especially if you weren't having a problem with it before), please let me know, as it may be related to the upgrade, and I may be able to resolve the issue.

Thank you!