SPD Support Forum

Full Version: EASe Music Therapy for SPD/SID/APD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For kids and adults with SPD, SID or APD this article talks about how EASe therapy started and how the Cochlear Vegas Nerve can be remapped through audio input. Please read my other post made today to read about my son's recent journey with this therapy. So far my son is able to handle the overwhelming world much better and thus able to communicate more appropriately.

http://www.autismparentingmagazine.com/i...llmueller/

I cannot STRESS enough how much of a difference this has made in our and our son's life! This therapy is a amazing and for those cases it works well it does wonders!

I truly hope this helps many other families and I suggest working with your OT as they will know which EASe therapy tracks work best for you / your child.

Zelexis
Hi. I am very interested as to how you feel that the ease program worked, now that it is a couple months later. I am very intrigued by the whole idea of it, and I'm considering trying it myself with both my children. I've actually downloaded the lite version of the app, and am planning on giving it a test run soon. But do plan on talking with my boys OTs about it as well. With how impressed you were with its effectiveness, it really helped steer me more toward wanting to try it, just wondering how you feel now that it has been a couple months. Thanks for your post, and all your info so far... Smile