SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Dan's guest blog at Living with Logan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Living with Logan: Childhood Revisited

I don't know if everyone knows that our own Dan has written a guest blog for another of our own, ihave7monsters, who has a fabulous blog about raising her SPD wonder child at Living with Logan. Just thought everyone would enjoy checking it out. Cheers!
I saw it when it was posted- it's really an eye opener even for adults! I was surprised to see how much I could relate, how much I did things like that as a kid, all kindsa stuff.

*hugs* Thanks for postin' it though, mawkinberd Big Grin (btw you should come to IRC more often <3)
Aw, thanks a lot guys. Means a lot to me. Smile

Also, Mawkinberd.... ummm, not gonna plug this? *ahem*
Living with Logan: Guest Posts
Just sayin'. Tongue
(11-04-2010, 05:01 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, thanks a lot guys. Means a lot to me. Smile

Also, Mawkinberd.... ummm, not gonna plug this? *ahem*
Living with Logan: Guest Posts
Just sayin'. Tongue

Meant a great deal to me... too! "just sayin' " !! Wink Y'all both come back and be our guest bloggers any old time! BTW... the blog got a makeover. TOTALLY different. Check it out!

Thanks for BOTH of your posts..... M & D!!! I haven't abandoned y'all things just kinda got REALLY BIG , really fast over on LwL. I'll swing by as often as I can.
-C-
Ooooh, like the makeover! Very clean and easy to see. Smile And as busy as you are making your blog such a cool resource, I think I can see why you're not here as much. hug

Dan: Tongue Yeah, well, what can I say? You caught me.

Sila: hug I will. Just haven't been up to speed this week. I'll check in. Smile