SPD Support Forum

Full Version: How to deal with Healthcare.Gov?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still can't get the web site working, and due to worsening hyperacusis, can't use the phone any more. I emailed their accessibility/nondiscrimination contact last Friday, but I don't know if thy'll be able to help, and don't know if I'll be able to get through the system this year. Any ideas.
I got through this year... and lost access:

"Based on your application, you're not eligible to buy a Marketplace plan. You also don't qualify for Virginia Medicaid or Family Access to Medical Insurance Security (FAMIS) (CHIP). You might be able to get health care at a lower cost through a community health center. They provide primary care services on a sliding scale based on your income. Visit HealthCare.gov/ community-health-centers to learn more."

I think I may have been denied care because of my spd. And the link at the end leads to a migraine trigger.
Why don’t you talk to a private health management? They will surely have all your answers. I have seen a lot of people going to them for medical advices and other life plans. They also have a good list of the best physicians in the world and tells you the ways to keep yourself fit and fine.
hi,
i am new here and can say that not all the time all our inquiries reach Healthcare.Gov or the person we need. It seems like it so easy, but in reality you have to send them tones of letters! https://tirereviews.co/ A little disappointed