SPD Support Forum

Full Version: OT in chicago suburbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our 3 year old has started school at a local Montessori...the director is allowing us to provide our own OT to come to school. After scouring the area, south Chicago suburbs, I can't seem to find an OT willing to travel. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
(12-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Griffinfam Wrote: [ -> ]Our 3 year old has started school at a local Montessori...the director is allowing us to provide our own OT to come to school. After scouring the area, south Chicago suburbs, I can't seem to find an OT willing to travel. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi Griffinfam! I'm not sure if you are still in search of an OT for your 3 year old, but here is a good website to find a therapist who is well versed on SPD: http://www.spdfoundation.net/treatment/directory/

All therapists on this directory have taken advanced training on SPD and may be able to help you- I recently moved from the Chicago area and know there are many great OTs in/around your area Smile