SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Underware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am looking for places with sensory friendly underware for adults. I don't like the ones I have they creep up and the seams bug me. I hate it. I can't stand not wearing any so I'm trying to find ones that don't creep and the seams aren't annoying. Thanks
My son has problems with this and I have found that he does better with microfiber or modal blends. They are slightly stretchy and don't shift as much. I also size down, which sounds weird but there is less bunching and since they stretch, and they are a boxer-brief style, it doesn't ride up, and they aren't too tight.. I don't know if sizing down would work for women's cut underwear, though, and im not sure what gender you're looking for. For women a seamless boyshort would probably be great, and I have bought them for my non-sensory daughter at inexpensive stores like Target. The easiest way to find underwear with stretch that is also breathable is by focusing on brands and materials intended for athletic activity.
I wear Calvin Klein Men's Body Modal Bikini Brief (found on Amazon). It's pricey, but totally worth it.
I make many of my own clothes because of my discomfort with fabrics. i have made cotton underwear, which is like old fashioned pantaloons. I have all the seams facing away from my skin. They are very baggy and if one wore trousers they would not work, but as i wear skirts they work well.
fruit of the loom does a really good job making the seams flat on their microfiber underwear