SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Seattle area OT for adults?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I live north of Seattle in Snohomish county and I'm desperate to find some help. I'm in my 50s and I've been living with this for too long. Everywhere I move to, I'm miserable because I can't get away from noise. I don't care about the other issues, I can wear soft clothes and eat the foods with appealing textures, but I can't stop noises. I will drive just about anywhere to get help at this point... I'm miserable. Sad I've been searching for days and just can't find anyone that works with adults (some say "young adults" but I don't think 50+ qualifies!) At this point I'm envious of deaf people. I wish I was deaf so the noises would leave me alone.

whispurr
Hi, whispurr.

Have you talked to the Edmonds Campus of Swedish Physicians?

I found a job posting that seems to indicate that they may have or be in the process of hiring someone who might work with you.

Quote:Swedish Medical Center is looking for an Occupational Therapist (0.5 FTE, Days) to work in Inpatient Occupational Therapy at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, Washington.

The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing quality inpatient and outpatient occupational therapy services to adult, geriatric, and select adolescent and pediatric patients.

http://swedish.jobs/edmonds-wa/occupatio...=Indeed-DE

~iamtheunknown~