SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Whole new world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. What brings you here? First I need to thank Sila for directing me to this site. My son has C.P,autism,ADHD,microcephaly,hydrocephalus and is deaf. From speaking to people SPD seems to be something that hasn't been introduced to me yet but he shows every sign of it.
2. What is your relations to someone with SPD? I'm the Mom
Do you have it? No. a child of yours? Yes
3. Share a little of your journey if you'd like. The journey has been up and down with the mix of dx but I am still continuing to seek knowledge to get to better understand why he does the things he does.
4. Is there any immediate help you need? I needed that many years ago but learned to cope so no, we're good, just looking to learn.
5. SPD doesn't run your life! What are you or your child's gifts? My sons gifts are teaching, he likes to show other people how to do things ie, play with a hula hoop and it must be done his way!
Interests? Likes to soak in his surroundings.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time? Research anything I can to help him.
Any hobbies or interests? gardening.
Glad to see you found your way Big Grin I'll be popping in and out until later, but stop by our IRC room some point tonight :3