SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Radio Interview with Diana Henry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I heard a great interview today with Diana Henry - she's an OT based in Arizona (but she's visiting us here in Australia at the moment) and she was talking about sensory integration treatments but also a book she's working on in collaboration with a woman who has sensory issues. Really great interview and the book sounds like it will be worth watching for!

The link for an audio download is:
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/sto...133055.htm

(You might like to respond to the comment that's all ready there... Dodgy I don't know that I could be bothered... some people will only ever hear what they want to hear. Henry is not making any claims for a "cure".)

Anyway, enjoy!

BusyMum
Sydney, Australia
Thanks, downloading now, will come back and comment after I've listened. I didn't have the pleasure of seeing the comments maybe they decided to filter them.
I thought it was very good - the book sounds quite interesting. We are homeschoolers so the whole school environment thing doesn't apply as much for us but as a former teacher I know my DD would need sooo many accommodations in a regular classroom to even function, it's kind of difficult to imagine actually.