SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Talking to your kids about SPD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My heart was swelling up in happiness when he said that! I think he heard a little bit of what we talked about even though he had tried to shut me out and say he wasn't like that. I had mentioned that exercise is great to help our brains and body get ready to focus and learn. Now that it's been getting a little nicer out, he's been out on his scooter every day. Over the weekend, he spent a lot of time outside playing with the neighbor kids. He had a meltdown when I called him inside to have some lunch (he told me that I never let him have any fun, that he was having a good day until I wrecked it, why do I hate him, etc.), but once he finished eating and I said it was fine to go back out to play, he was good to go. Sigh. In a couple of weeks, we'll put up our trampoline. Can't wait to send the boys out to jump on it. It helps so much.

I would've done the same thing with the math test. I'm glad he was able to finish it--and no help! That's great!

I know I feel much more motivated after exercise. But the only problem is getting motivated to do the exercise so that I have motivation! Smile
Pages: 1 2