SPD Support Forum

Full Version: The music thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, I am listening to Peter Gabriel-era Genesis.

I am a huge fan of prog rock.

I also am a huge fan of gangsta rap, black metal, J-Pop and anime soundtracks, but that probably is my sensory-seeking side very much at work.

What kind of music do you enjoy?
Hi kaw! (waves) Good to see you here!

Sila turned me on to John Hopkins recently, so I've been listening to that a lot. Also, I finally downloaded a whole bunch of Dead Can Dance recently, so I'm enjoying that a lot. But with my allergies going, I have to have quiet today, sadly.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is listening to today!
I love Heavy Metal, Opera, Folk Music from around the world, and any song with a high quality singer singing it.

I hate Pop music where the singer is completely sythesized so that the computer was the one doing all the "singing" and not the good looking person that is there to sell stuff.

Rap music isn't my favorite, but sometimes when it bleeds into message music or actually has singing parts I can enjoy it greatly. Message music example: "Blood Diamond" by Kanye West.
I love "I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins. It is an imazing song.
Heh, something tells me I probably am the only person in the room who listens to N.W.A.
Just checked out some of N.W.A's songs. They weren't bad. A bit too much swearing even for my tastes, but at least it wasn't candy coated Pop.