SPD Support Forum

Full Version: SPD kid with insomnia - ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The problem is, when I go to sleep earlier I don’t get that full eight or nine hours; I usually wake up at 5 or 6 AM so I’m still getting the same amount of sleep I would if I was closing my eyes at 1 or 2 AM.I am aware that sleeping regimens need time to kick in with the cycle, but it’s been months now and I have no reprieve. Should I see a doctor? Take medication? Should i try taking medicinal cannabis like this one https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/willys-wonder/ ??
Sucks, man. By like 3 or 4 PM I start dozing off again, and I come home and I just want to take a nap. Lack of energy, which impacts my gym regimen and general welfare. I don’t want to do chores, or work, or even play video games in my down time because staring at the screen tires me out.
(06-12-2018, 05:22 AM)Mordecai Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is, when I go to sleep earlier I don’t get that full eight or nine hours; I usually wake up at 5 or 6 AM so I’m still getting the same amount of sleep I would if I was closing my eyes at 1 or 2 AM.I am aware that sleeping regimens need time to kick in with the cycle, but it’s been months now and I have no reprieve. Should I see a doctor? Take medication? Should i try taking medicinal cannabis like this one https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/willys-wonder/ ??
Sucks, man. By like 3 or 4 PM I start dozing off again, and I come home and I just want to take a nap. Lack of energy, which impacts my gym regimen and general welfare. I don’t want to do chores, or work, or even play video games in my down time because staring at the screen tires me out.

Have you tried disconnecting for an hour before bed time? Turning off all electronics, maybe read a book? That and if you wake up that's ok, have a water bottle next to you, (though I suggest having a cup to pour that water into so your back wash won't turn the water rancid.) maybe some music that is relaxing? Or a sent that helps? That and maybe you are depressed? Sometimes that messing with your sleep so try to find something that makes you feel passion. That way you can give your love to something and your heart feels more full. When that happens it helps you feel less tired since you have something to look forward to. If you don't know what that is, then let that be your current mission in life, to find what makes you happy. I hope this helps. If not tell me why and maybe I an help you find another answer?
Pages: 1 2