SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Whats your Status/Quote for the day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most are familiar with FB and how you can place a status or quote on your wall which kinda gives others the impression of how your day is going OR went lol

Just for fun...
Add your status or quote of the day to share with others Smile
This morning is simple...

~Overwhelmed~

but has hope as the day goes on things will get better
Overwhelmed describes me most days! Wink

But right now, I need positive thoughts that my boys will behave tomorrow! My mom is singing at her church's service tomorrow and it would mean a lot to her if we could go see her. I'm an atheist and my (SPD) kids have never been to a church service before. Eek! I will definitely be sitting in back!
the people i live with in the supported house are being so loud today and one of them needs to take a shower because he smells bad....thank god for my ear defenders and the internet!
Shopping today, the stores were so crowded and busy and I am so thankful my girls got to stay home with their daddy. We never would have survived it together!
yet another day, lets try and make it better than yesterday!
Found a hairdresser that can fit her in at lunch time tomorrow. So we are playing tourist in our own town today. Hot chocolate and truffles. Followed by plaster fun house. We found a Thomas to paint.

~Mynie decided to cut hr own hair today. ARGH! Very 70's look!~
A glass can only spill what it contains.

ALSO

I'd rather never speak again than continue to pretend that this never ends.
Hi CD,
My favorite quote is, "To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear" Read in the gym, don't know who said that quote by stuck in my mind.