SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Got my eval back.. Head is spinning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes Lynn that is how I feel, I feel like the weight of all this is on my shoulders and honestly he is really clueless and even sort of makes things harder for instance like this morning she accidentally knocked over her tea should not have been a big deal but she went into full melt down and ran to her room... I told him to leave her don't go to her room.. of course he did not listen and he went to the room to console her what not did not work just worked her up again but still... I explained to her later that if she needs to go to her room to calm down that is ok but I will not come until she calms down because she needs to learn how to calm herself because mommy won't always be there to help her do that especially in school. He is not reading books or finding out about things so it really makes it hard. She was fine when she got to relax in her room and she came out fine... I don't know sometimes and I am not being funny I feel like he has some issues as far as spd or another disorder it is so hard to get through to him one can hope and dream though
Pages: 1 2