SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Is this spinal decompression treatment effective?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I’m an IT professional working in Mississauga. My job is very stressful. I used to sit whole nights in front of the lap to finish my works on time. Sometimes, I would be disturbed in sleep due to heavy pressures and stress in the office. Last night, I was totally disturbed due to the lower back pain. When I found that the situation is getting worse I took a painkiller for relief. But, it only gave a temporary relief. Soon it was back with full intensity. I cried aloud with pain and was sleepless for the whole night. Then today morning, after taking a painkiller I went to the office due to an urgent meeting. In the middle of the meeting, I experienced a lower back pain which was so sharp that move down the thighs and into the legs and feet. It was a terrible moment which I had experienced ever in my life. Soon I messaged my friend Sophia about this. She suggested about a spinal decompression treatment ( http://www.oakvillechiropractic.com/serv...back-pain/ ) which is in Mississauga. I enquired about the services provided by the clinic and found out that the treatment is pretty reliable. I’m planning to take an appointment over there. If anyone has any experience regarding this treatment, please share it. Thanks in advance.