SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My nephew Cheryl is getting married within few months. Her fiance is a professional stylist in a leading fashion firm. So she is conscious about her looks. She is wearing specs as she is suffering from short vision problems. She has been wearing glasses for years and this has resulted in dark circles under her eyes. She thought of ways to get rid of glasses and researched about it for a month. Most of them suggested contacts but she is not excited about the idea of putting something in her eyes. I have heard that laser eye surgery can help to reduce the dependence of glasses. I just wonder if she is a right candidate for this procedure. She has scheduled an appointment with a doctor in San Antonio to discuss laser eye surgery ( https://www.southtexaseyeinstitute.com/l...e-surgery/ ) in detail. How expensive is this surgery? Is there any side effects? Waiting for your valid responses.
Laser eye surgery, if done by good people, is expensive. (Mine was 5 k per eye) If she just is worried for this one thing, go to a professional make up person and have them do her makeup. It's cheaper and you can hide anything with makeup.