SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Adderall and SPD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for some insight on others experiences with adderall and SPD. Without adderall I cannot drive and cannot work (work in a fast paced environment). It helps with having conversations without getting extremely frustrated while listening or trying to communicate. I know adderall is specifically for my ADD but I believe it helps with SPD symptoms more than anything.

What I’m worried about is the come down. As soon as it wears off I’m ten times for aware of all the things that I struggle with in SPD, my clothing, cars, sounds, light, and touch. So by the end of the day, the time I spend with my family, I am extra irritable and more likely to shut down or have a panic attack compared to before I ever took adderall. So it’s helping me keep my job and work toward a life changing promotion, but making evenings extra painful.

Would appreciate any and all thoughts and experiences on this. Thanks, guys!
Maybe you can get a slow release one? Or get a smaller dosage and take two pills one in the morning and one in the afternoon?
(07-10-2018, 04:57 PM)Gudetama Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can get a slow release one? https://balkanpharmaceuticals.to/ Or get a smaller dosage and take two pills one in the morning and one in the afternoon?

that's exactly what i wanted to say when reading the post. my friend who has been on Adderall had a very similar issue to OP. changed to SR (after talking to the doctor) and she's good now.
yeah you should consider the above advice.

Buy Adderall online no prescription