SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Here to help and learn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, my name is Brad I am a certified Crossinology practitioner and a father of 2 fantastic kids, a 15 year old daughter and a 13 year old son. We live in the Sierra Nevada foothills along with my beautiful wife of 19 years. The reason I became a member of your group is to provide help and information about Crossinology and to learn more about SPD. I have experienced life with a child that had a great deal of sensory issues. My son was basically born with Celiac disease in 1998. Because of his condition he was deprived of the developmental movements that help build the brain bridges and the essential oils that nourish the the brain during those crucial first years. After nine years of struggling with these challenges I took him to Colorado and he went through Crossinologiy's brain integration. The results of this therapy changed his life. I was so struck by the power and effectiveness of this therapy that I decided to put aside my vocation as an electronics technician and become a certified Crossinology practitioner. I am sooo glad that I did, this is an amazingly effective tool and by far the most rewarding job that I could ever imagine. I am dedicating my life to bringing this therapy to as many people as I can in.
Hi! Welcome! What an amazing story!

The more I learn, the more I really need to get myself and sons tested for celiac disease.