SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Crossinology and how it fits this group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello group,
I have just joined this group and I must say we should have gotten together much sooner. I am a certified Crossinologist, what I do and what this group is seeking seems to be a perfect match. Crossinology is a brain integration therapy that is used to eliminate energetic blocks caused by mostly emotional and physical traumas. Eye tracking, vestibular system integration,tactical over and under sensitivity are just a few things that Crossinology addresses. As I read through the message board I saw that the types of challenges that are described here are the exact types which I have had the most success with. In the two plus years that I have been certified I have had the opportunity to work with close to 100 clients. The challenges that I have had success with range from R.A.D., O.C.D, Asperger's syndrome, O.O.D. and just about any other 3 letter diagnosis that has to do with integration deficits. After reading the messages I decided to search Crossinology and much to my surprise nothing came up. Being the first certified Crossinology practitioner in my state (Calif.) I'm kind of used to traveling in unfamiliar territory. I am very excited to find such a large group that I can assist in their quest for answers. If Crossinology sounds like something you are interested in finding out more about, you can visit my website at www.newdawntherapy.com or the founder's website at www.crossinology.com . I think you will be in agreement that the challenges of this group and the focus of Crossinology is a near perfect match. So go check out the websites and after that if you have questions please feel free to contact me personally.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Brad
Thanks! I'll check it out!