SPD Support Forum

Full Version: ~ I am a freak of nature ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am an unique individual who befriended a lot of other unique individuals. We all need our various accommodations for our quirks. Since we all need some kind of accommodation people are more open and considerate to things like "no gum" near a specific person. One of my friends has Anaphalyctic Shock to Mint in the air and Mint Gum is deadly to him.

Since I acommodate my friends, they go out of their way to not bring things near me that cause me to get sick, fall to the floor paralyzed, or stun me. As long as I let them know what is wrong, they make the change so that I can be functional again.

Neo, you do sound a bit Introverted. Crowds exhaust you right? That would make group interractions even tougher. The SPD would lessen how much time an Introvert can be social before they have a melt down. When you need to be social, make sure there are safe locations you can "hide" for 15 minutes when you need to regather yourself.

I am an Extravert, but even still I sometimes need to regain energy before I can keep going. Since I have no shame, I just look like I am falling asleep in the middle of an active party, but really I am just recharging.
Pages: 1 2