SPD Support Forum

Full Version: SPD camp in Maine - any news?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where and how do we find info on this camp?
Thanks
Hi, I'm a father of two from Maine, my boys are 2 and 4, and are both autistic and have fragile x syndrome. Though undiagnosed, I believe both of my boys suffer from spd, especially my youngest. I am very exited to hear about the possibility of a summer camp to help people afflicted with this, and sincerely hope the plans are still in the works, though it seems that there has been quite the lull in conversations on this topic. I am far from aroostook county, living in southwest Maine, but would be willing to travel up there to help with construction on occasion to help get the ball rolling. I have experience in carpentry and general construction, and would be happy to pitch in for the cause. I'm currently an at home dad for my two boys, so monetarily I could not help much, but would be willing to donate some time to help get this camp up and running. Please give us an update on how things are going, and what help you could use, I'm sure that there are more like me that would be willing to pitch in to support a worthy cause....
Pages: 1 2