SPD Support Forum

Full Version: New!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow where do I begin...Undecided I am 37 mother with 2 sons.... I had 2 brain surgeries when I was 18 and 19....to remove brain tumors I learned I had....since then I have been going through ups and downs.... And I have finally come across this disorder that truly describes what I feel like on the inside... I have already been diagnosed with anxiety, OCD, depression, sensory overload seizures, congnitive disorder...but the main part of my unhappiness and loneliness has been not being able to explain or have a name for the main struggle in my life all these years ...and this is it...SPD it has a name...i am so happy ..I hope to learn how to cope so I can have a better quality of life...because this is something there is truly no meds to fix...and no one has ever ever understood that...thank you..thank you thank you...
Hello - Sorry I have not seen your post sooner. We are the same age Smile .. I can share your happiness to finding a name to what you have been going through. It has been a long journey for me too. SPD was just the tip of the iceberg for me. Since then I have learned there is a bigger picture to my SPD, and that is being on the autism spectrum.

This has been a nice place to learn some stuff - mostly I sit back and read, not much interacting. But I wanted to send you a hello and share in your happy moment.. even if it is a bit late Smile
Welcome! Isnt it nice to finally figure out what IT IS?! That you're not going crazy. That there are others who feel the same!