SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Upgraded! Registration bug resolved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I finally got around to upgrading the forum software. I also resolved what was a longstanding issue with new account registration. As always, please let me know if you encounter any issue using the site!

Thanks for being here!
Hello- I have a soon to be 7year old son who was diagnosed with SPD when he was 5. Clothing is is biggest struggle and he improved with OT and continues with child psych therapy. He continues to have setbacks and changing seasons or any new clothes is a real struggle. He currently wears the same 5 outfits and all same type of pants/tshirts. If it’s not his idea to wear the new clothes, then it will bother him to the point of a tantrum and ripping off the clothes. A point/reward system has worked for him but overtime only motivates him occasionally. Hoping to find someone who had dealt with similar issues for possible suggestions on ways to help him with his anxiety of new clothes.