SPD Support Forum

Full Version: A little about my life...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. What brings you here? Doing some web searching looking for support of others going thru the same thing

2. What is your relations to someone with SPD? Do you have it? a child of yours? Do you treat SPD kids as a professional? My child was recently diagnosed as being a "sensory seeker"

3. Share a little of your journey if you'd like. My 4 year old is a happy little boy that receives speech services 3xs a week and just qualified for OT services. He is diagnosed as being under responsive and seeking stimulation.

4. Is there any immediate help you need? I am looking for others that are going thru the same thing, his behaviors tend to try my patience as he looks for that stimulation.

5. SPD doesn't run your life! What are you or your child's gifts? Interests?
My child is very happy and outgoing, everyone loves him and his personality.

6. What do you like to do in your spare time? Any hobbies or interests? I like to read and get on the interent, now that the weather has gotten better I am hoping to get out and walk.
Hello! Welcome, I'm glad you found us!

Your son sounds a bit like my younger son. I look forward to hearing more about you both!