SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Privacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to make our profiles private so that only registered users can see them, not open to the public for anyone "passing by" so to speak.

I don't mind any of the members seeing my information, just don't really want the general public able to see it.

Thanks!
Lynn
Yikes, there used to be a way to set that in "Settings".

Anyway, I agree that I don't want guests being able to see profile pages. So, I have gone ahead and changed the global settings so that guests and members awaiting account activation are no longer able to view people's profiles. Only registered people should be able to see your profile now.

I'm going to look into the settings and see if I can figure out what happened to the ability for users to change their settings on who can view their profile. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Smile
Thanks so much for your speedy reply!

I thought there was something in Settings when I first joined, but then didn't see it recently. I wasn't sure if I was confusing it with another forum or not!

Thank you again! Smile