SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HiSmile I am the mother of 4.5yr old boy diagnosed with SPD. Through this process of diagnosing, my husband & I have also realize that he also has SPD. I have a 2nd little boy 2.5 (does not have SPD) I am excited to find a site with active user since every other site I've found haven't been used for years. I would luv the opportunity to talk to some other parents about this frustrating disorder. I have not met other parents with SPD kids & am finding it a bit overwhelming.
First off HI! It is really nice to have active users isn't it? Smile
It is really overwhelming sometimes (like when you need to leave the house!) Some people believe there is a genetic factor in SPD, so makes sense that your husband feels like he has it too. That makes him a really wonderful resource too Smile

Looking forward to getting to know you!
(08-16-2012, 07:20 PM)Juliej Wrote: [ -> ]HiSmile I am the mother of 4.5yr old boy diagnosed with SPD. Through this process of diagnosing, my husband & I have also realize that he also has SPD. I have a 2nd little boy 2.5 (does not have SPD) I am excited to find a site with active user since every other site I've found haven't been used for years. I would luv the opportunity to talk to some other parents about this frustrating disorder. I have not met other parents with SPD kids & am finding it a bit overwhelming.

Hi Julie Smile

I am also a mother of children with SPD. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old with SPD and I also have a 7 year old with ADHD. I myself have SPD too. If you ever need to chat, I am always lurking around here somewhere lol. You should try out our chat section on the site. I am in there a good portion of the time as well Smile

Look forward to talking to you sometime soon Smile