SPD Support Forum

Full Version: New User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone. Is this my first time on this site so I knew I needed to introduce myself. I am the proud mom of a 5 year old little boy with SPD. It has been a long journey, but I am very glad we finally know what is going on with our little guy. He was diagnosed about a year ago. What I am hoping to get from this site is just a chance to speak with others who experience some of the same things someone with an SPD child experiences. No one i know has a kid with SPD which sometimes makes things harder. Anyway, looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Hello lovemyspdkid! Welcome to the site and I am so happy you found us! I am also a mother with a child with SPD, well 2 actually. I have a 4 and 2 year old with SPD. My 2 year old also has autism. I look forward to speaking to you Smile

I am always in the chat room too on here. Well typically I am, feel free to swing in sometime Smile
Welcome. My daughter is also 5 with SPD. She was diagnosed in July. I look forward to hearing more about your little boy and your experiences.
Hi and welcome! I hope you'll jump right in!