SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Site Newsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We here on SPDSupport.org are wanting to further our outreach to you! We are in the works for a site newsletter! Please, give us some feed back and let us know if this is something you would be interested in. We are looking for ideas for content for the newsletter, so if interested, please contact us!

Thanks Smile
Admin Heather
That would be great!
Yes sounds good.
Need any help? I am going to see Temple Grandin today at a conference I will grab any infor on resources they have!!!
(09-27-2012, 07:57 AM)heather40 Wrote: [ -> ]Need any help? I am going to see Temple Grandin today at a conference I will grab any infor on resources they have!!!

That would be great heather40 Smile
I'd love to see a book review be included in the newsletter. There are so many books about SPD out there, and so little time to read them.
The conference was awesome!!!!! Dr. Paula Kluth was awesome too regarding SPD!
We've got the first edition of the newsletter almost ready to send now. I thank you all for your suggestions and feedback. We really are open to contributions and input from members, so we look forward to crafting our future newsletters with our member's suggestions, input, and contributions included. Expect the first one within the next few days, assuming I can get this forum software running correctly to email all members. Tongue
Loved the first issue of the Newsletter! Keep them coming.