SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Interactive Metronome Therapy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone had experience with Interactive Metronome Therapy for treatment of interoceptive problems?
Hey LAC1961 Smile

I personally haven't had that therapy done with my kiddo's. We are thinking of starting it with my 4 year old here shortly. I found that the article under the treatment section very helpful in making my decision to have her start this. Good luck Smile

http://spdsupport.org/articles/12-intera...nome.shtml
Thanks. I read that article as well and also learned a lot reading about the interoceptive sense.
There are only two providers in my area--our OT doesn't do it, and I don't think insurance is going to cover it. If I heard more promising reports about the results, I would consider paying for it out of pocket.
Hello Guys well i think that Interactive Metronome is an evaluation and treatment device used by practitioners and other experts who work with mature sufferers that impact intellectual and motor performing.Thanks!!

Prime Scales|Industrial Crane Scale
I discovered that Brain Balance Centers include it as part of their treatment plan for children with Functional Disconnection Syndrome.