SPD Support Forum

Full Version: trouble with neghibor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Amanda I live in apartment complex i'm having trouble with a downstairs neghibor thumping on celing when i walk across the floor even if a drop something i don't make any loud noises or walk heavy sometimes he does it for no reason i can think i filed i complant form with the apartment manger she trying to help me so it he making my spd worse it throwing it overload because brain goes haywire please help me i don't know what i can't move out no where else to go that i can afford i have mixed spd what can i do for a sensory diet on a limted budget i get ssi because i have chromosome 18 p- syndrome Huh[/font][/size]
Would the apartment manager be willing to speak to them on your behalf? Is purchasing a thicker carpet pad an option? I hope you find some help!
(09-17-2012, 11:29 PM)LAC1961 Wrote: [ -> ]Would the apartment manager be willing to speak to them on your behalf? Is purchasing a thicker carpet pad an option? I hope you find some help!

my mom and i bought rug for under my chair for right now he hasn't been thumping
I'm glad to hear that. Hope things continue to stay quiet. Sending a firm hug your way!