SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Appreciation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am so thankful for all of you who post and respond on this site. So many evenings I go online feeling pretty low, and I always come away from reading your posts, replies and comments feeling encouraged and more like I can do this.
Special appreciation goes to:
Jaffa, LynnNBoys, Dan, Heather, Juliej, nikki, heather40, and Vivian.
You're all wonderful. I wish I could hang out with you, but I imagine we're all scattered all over the world.
LAC1961
Thank you, I appreciate the input from others too. It makes life seem less lonely and makes me feel less of a failure for my son. I have brought up 4 other children without SPD and they were far easier.
I live in England but feel there are not many on here that do. I agree it would be great to meet up for coffee and a laugh, which we don't get as much of having constant meltdowns, and for our kids to realise that they are not alone in this.
Tuttleturtle has been extremely helpful. Thanks.
Thank you! I totally agree I come back to certain forums to see if any of you have been back! I feel like I have made some awesome friends! THis has to be THE best thing I have come across and you guys are swesome! It is nice to see that I am not alone in this. I know their frustration is 10x's worse then ours can ever be, but in order for us to keep it together for them we need our own outlet. Always here !!!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!!