SPD Support Forum

Full Version: does Hot weather affect anyone else?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
I have a problem with hot weather....any temps over 15degrees C make me irratable & when they go above 24 I want to hide away!I feel like Im boiling in my own skin!I work outside so it really gets to me.When Winter comes along Im much happier with temps below 10 degrees C,Even that can be too hot sometimes.
So when everyone else is enjoying the heat & sunshine Im miserable & irritated & grouchy.The light just kills me,& I hate sweating.Come Fall with all the rain I start bouncing around happy as a lark,& when the snow comes & it hits the - temps ,oh joy ,smiles!I can actually function properly in the cold weather & the sun is also almost non existent in BC in Winter.Big Grin
Anyone else got the same issue?
I used to think I was part vampire.Sad
I have so many other issues but Im sure in forum we can all relate to being looked at as weird & odd,mental,unfriendly,rude,stupid,shy,sensitive,the list goes on....
i sorta have the same issue. i like HAVE to be at 70-80 degrees or i am just undealable lol. if i get too hot i just pass out and if i'm too cold i'm so crabby no one wants to be around me
I'm so like that. I like everything 60 and lower.
I grew up in the tropics, so probably more tolerant of heat than some, but I still find anything over 28C oppressive. Especially if its really humid. My main issue is with visual processing, but its concentration levels that really take a hit at high temperature.
I have problems with summer as well. The heat makes me dizzy and physically limp. I would not be surprised if I have summer and winter depression.