SPD Support Forum

Full Version: not to be rude but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
warning semi adult thing...

k? warned?

so i was wondering if any one else has had like...sexual issues. like it being really painful or just plain...yucky? lol feeling. i'm 26 and had issue with it since the first time. i was figured they were cause i'm kinda shy and i'm not very...vava voom if you will but now i'm wondering if spd could have somthing to do with it.

oh! just to add in, as far as i know everything is in fine working order. i even asked my gyno once about it and the most she could say is that everything looked fine so its not like an illness or somthing.
Hypersensitive touch?
It can be really painful if my husband is too delicate with me. If he touches softely and goes slowly, it really, really hurts. But, when we go, um . . . strong (sorry Blush), it feels great. It is just so much better when its rough. Again Blush.
I can relate ddemim! I have issues with lighter touches/breath, also the "yucky." I need to excuse myself to de-goo rather quickly.
the light stuff was always okay with me. it always just feels..yucky. i'm so glad you guys know what i'm talking about!! lucky i got like the best guy ever who has been nothing but completely understanding about how hard it is for me. like the sensation of it is like, i guess overwhelming? like i'm fine when it all starts out but as it goes on i just feel like...in pain even though he's being very soft with me. maybe i should let him be less soft? lol if that helped you guys.

wow just knowing you guys have some idea what i'm talking about makes me feel wonderful.
Me and my fiancé's biggest problem is our sex life, 100% because of my SPD. I HATE the feeling of light touch anywhere on my body to the point where it literally makes me want to punch him in the face. I HATE kissing because I hate my face being touched in any way... Especially wet with saliva EW. So I've always considered myself "asexual" even though I am physically attracted to men. I grew a hatred for sex altogether, but honestly the only thing I actually hate is foreplay having to do with any other part of the body. The actual act itself is fine, but everything before that disgusts me.
I have issues with water/wet things. I shower for a minute or two, and my fingers are done, they go wrinkly fast and I just can't stand the feelings. Now imagine why I am saying this here. Use your imagination haha. Yeah, I have a really hard time with my skin contacting something with liquid or that feels wet.
oh my...this is my first conversation...lol. What a topic!

I SO get it! I have been married for almost 10 year, with him for 13, and in the beginning when we were 'animals' it was amazing. Now it is torture. The soft approach, the 'love making', the soft shoulder touch to ask if 'we can'.......it's all freakin' horrible. I have told him and begged him and shown him how to touch my shoulder and how to 'just grab me'.......it's just not getting through to him. It is not a 'Rough Sex' thing either......it's just that a soft touch is just plain mean. I would rather be pinned down and tickled roughly to death than ever massaged softly!

This also so not a needing to spice up a marriage thing either....

So we just don't have it any more. Ever.