SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else a runner? I have been running off and on for about a year but really started running regularly about 6 months ago. I just signed up for my first marathon in June, I'm super excited!
In addition to the obvious health benefits running provides, I found that it helps my SPD tremendously. After a run I am able to concentrate for longer, and experience less trouble with overstimulating sensory inputs.
Congrats!!!! I know that when we have to go somewhere I will have my son run around, I know it will help him be able to sit longer where we have to go. Good luck on your marathon that is a great accomplishment!
Hi Didgeridoo,
Best of luck for your marathon and agree with you running provides obvious health benefits and for marathon, set some goals and combine exercise with proper diet chart. Keep your running log and measure your progress. Check your pulse regularly and listen to your body.
Hey Guys well i think that running is the best exercise which lose your weight quickly as compared to other exercises. Thanks!!

Prime Scales|Industrial Crane Scale
My 6 yr old has SPD and he runs everywhere. I would like to think he would keep it up as he doesn't seem to be breathless