SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Tips to cure depression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Here are some effective tops to cure depression.
To cure depression engage yourself in any physical activity like exercises or yoga. Eat well balanced diet, if you don't eat well take multivitamins and drink more water than daily routine. Avoid alcohol, smoking and caffeine and have proper sleep daily.
A friend of mine who is a psychiatric nurse recommends buying a plant light and sitting under it in a tank top to get as much skin as possible exposed to the light for 20 minutes a day from Labor Day to Memorial Day if you live anywhere north of Atlanta. Don't ever do it more than 20 minutes though.
(02-21-2013, 08:19 AM)Blair Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,
Here are some effective tops to cure depression.
To cure depression engage yourself in any physical activity like exercises or yoga. Eat well balanced diet, if you don't eat well take multivitamins and drink more water than daily routine. Avoid alcohol, smoking and caffeine and have proper sleep daily.

When I'm depressed or about to, I go home and spend time with my family. I've come from a very supportive family and they really help me unload my anxiety.

When I'm depressed or about to, I go home and spend time with my family. I've come from a very supportive family and they really help me unload my anxiety.
Like your tips mate. Adding little more that you must find the reason of depression. Most of the time it is best to get the reason of the depression then there is a cure in itself. Also read some good novel that helps you to distract your attention from your depression.
Doing yoga when you are angry or depressed is one of the best ways to control yourself, doing yoga we have full concentration of our body and mind on exercise so it helps us to feel relaxed, i used to do yoga 2 times a week here in the aged home the community member has appointed the yoga instructor for us who teach us the right way to do yoga and meditation.
Thanks for sharing.