SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Um... hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confused, wondering how different life would be if I'd realized this earlier; realizing after much research that although I've known and been told for years that I have 'sensory issues' I'm realizing that the more I read, the more I say 'wow, that's me, someone else gets it'! I might well look toward a diagnosis or rule out now that I have health insurance but until then I just need to start being able to find people to talk to who get it.

I love researching almost any given topic that interests me, I love to read, try my hand at jewelry making, love spending time with my daughter (and my other daughter, her best friend) and my husband (of two months). Typically I'm much more prolific of a writer but I'm finding that the same overload situation that threw me off enough to make me 'wake up' and start looking for more information again has my thrown off enough to not being able to write as I typically do.
Basics? 36 yr old female who is just realizing what I've been dealing with for YEARS...
Fingers firmly crossed that the diagnosis route will help you a lot.

Understanding what's going on, having an explanation and ways to help, is fantastic.
Good luck, hope you find the answers you need to help settle your mind and allow you to write again!
Thank you both!
im new here too i just signed up, i wish you the best. i dont know if i even have SPD but i know something is wrong and thats why im here so i can get opinions and maybe be pointed in the right direction. i hope you find the support you need for your struggles.
Hello all of you guy here. It's Deborah here. I was a social worker but now because of some health problem i'm in supported living center and managing my work here online. Actually our society is too much modern we need to realize the importance of some society issue because of our busy work schedule we can't manage time to relate with our society which is quite a lack for us.