SPD Support Forum

Full Version: Another SPD video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I saw the last video posted here - I think its great that S.P.D and sensory integration is being talked about at all (but also agree that for some, things don't always fit into hypo or hyper sensitive only - which is the case for me - I am mainloy hypersensitive - but some things I am more hyposensitive... and.. i have no idea if this is possible .. but it almost seems like I am hyper and hypo sensitive with-in the same sense/category)

Im sure most of you have seen this video on youtube - but I thought it would be great for any of you who are parents of S.P.D children, as the video is quite kid-friendly, simple, and spoken by a young boy with S.P.D and autism)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1G5ssZlVUw

Oh - if anyone ever finds any good youtube videos or documentaries on what its like for adults who struggle with S.P.D - please share - it'd would be great to see - would help me explain the sort of things I am struggling with to friends etc. I've been looking but not having much luck